Royal Supply Electric is specialized in the distribution of electrical supplies. Since 1982, we have accompanied our clients through every step of their projects, providing industry-leading products and expert service. With a catalogue of more than 190,000 products, we offer a complete range of electrical supplies for the residential, tertiary and industrial sectors. RoyalSE is always on the lookout for new innovations that will help create a more connected world, drawing upon our extensive industry experience while staying focused on the future.
- CONSULTATIONS AND PRODUCT ADVICE
- EASY AND EFFICIENT ORDER TRACKING
- RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
We're more than an electrical supplies distributor – We seek to gain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs, in order to provide them with the most well-suited and cost-effective equipment and materials for their project.
Consequuntur sunt aut quasi enim aliquam quae harum pariatur laboris nisi ut aliquip
Delivery by our in-house delivery team within The USA
Delivery to construction sites or Relais Colis pickup points
Prompt service at the counter . A large selection of cables in stock . Cable cutting within the hour . Personalized online catalogue . 24h ordering . Tailor-made quotes
Square D (Schneider Electric) H361 Safety Switch
Ships within 3 business days
ABB E93/32 Fuse Switch Disconnector
Ships within 3 business days
Give us a Call
This is the beginning of an exciting journey. We're focused on delivering the futureRequest a Quote
Why choose Royal Electric
As members of the Royal Electric family, our customers, associates and suppliers form a single supply chain.
Happy Clients Our customer service team is made up of experienced and knowledgeable professionals, committed to providing exceptional service through every stage of the ordering process and answering your questions in a quick and efficient manner.
Products we offer over 2000 complete range of electrical supplies for the residential, tertiary and industrial sectors.
Years of experience Since 1982, we have accompanied our clients through every step of their projects, providing industry-leading products and expert service.
Awards of excellence and consistency.
INTERNATIONAL EXPORT OF ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES
For our export services, we upon a network of reliable and responsive service providers. In 2016, exports made up more than 22% of Royal Supply Electric’s annual sales.
To place an order for international delivery, please contact us with a detailed description of the products you are interested in ordering, including brands and quantities.
We will process your request promptly, and prepare a pro-forma invoice (or a quote) :
- Excluding tax – for orders that will be shipped through a freight forwarder (of your choice, or suggested by us) who will either pick up your order (EXW) or receive its delivery (CPT). Small orders can also be delivered through your DHL, UPS or TNT account.
- Tax Included – if you will pick up the merchandise and complete customs procedures yourself. In this case, we will provide a tax refund slip along with your invoice, to be stamped by customs when your merchandise is cleared and then sent back to us. Once we have received this document, completed correctly, we will reimburse the VAT.
Our export services
- Issuing proforma invoices
- Payments accepted by letter of credit, bank transfer, and Western Union (for urgent orders). Payment by bank card is not accepted for orders paid for through distance selling. However, payment by Visa or MasterCard is accepted for orders that are paid for on-site.
- Assistance with customs formalities, such as certificates of origin, and other documentation, in conjunction with the freight forwarder.
- Product-specific packaging
- On-site inspection services during the packaging / freight forwarding process
- Possibility of inspection services by SGS/ Veritas directly at our warehouse
A108 Adam Street CA 92101, USA
+1 707 955 5936